HYDRATION PRO PLUS
Purified Ice and Water Dispenser
HYDRATION PRO PLUS
Purified Ice and Water Dispenser
The HYDRATION PRO PLUS is an industrial strength ice and water dispensing machine that is built to last! It can be placed outside or inside your facility and connected to your existing water and electrical supply to produce an unlimited supply of fresh filtered water and up to 1900 lbs of ice daily.
For as little as $649 per month, you can take your Hydration Program to the next level!
- Outdoors or indoors – the Hydration Pro can go outdoors where ice is usually required providing better access to everyone and cutting down on trips to get ice and water.
- Affordable – the Hydration Pro can be financed for as little as $449.00 per month!
- Versatile – the Hydration Pro can dispense ice and filtered water into various container sizes from a 1 quart personal container to a 10 gallon water cooler
- Eco-friendly – the Hydration Pro can be used to eliminate plastic bottles and ice bags to meet your company’s “Green Initiative.”
- High Quality Clean Safe Ice – the Hydration Pro is a closed system. The ice and water are dispensed, there are no scoops or ice buckets required. Just push the button and get safe, clean, high quality ice and water.
- Purified Water – the Hydration Pro comes standard with filtered water, however, an optional Reverse Osmosis system can be added to provide purified ice and water.
- Bagging Attachment – bag your own ice with the bagging attachment and transport ice in and around your facility providing you pre-packaged ice for larger events or venue
See How It Works!
- Easy Push Button Controls – Simply push one button for ice and one button for water and the product will flow continuously until the button is released.
- Adjustable Flow Tube – The machine allows for different size containers to be used. Simply raise and lower the tube dependent upon the container you are using.
- Enclosed Serving Compartment – The clear plastic door is designed to help keep contaminants out of the water and ice service area.
- Filtered Water – The unit comes standard with two water filters. The first unit is a carbon filter that removes sediment; the second filter polishes the water removing any odors or poor taste
- RO Filtration – In areas where the water quality is poor or the TDS’s are higher than 150, an optional Reverse Osmosis (RO) system is required and will provide crystal clear ice and purified drinking water
- “IceTalkTM” Machine Management System – The unit comes standard with our proprietary remote access monitoring system. This system will monitor important machine functions from your smart phone, iPad or laptop and will send alerts should there be any issues with the machine.
- Designed for Indoor or Outdoor Use – The unit is durable enough to be placed outdoors, but can also be used in an indoor application – the choice is up to you.
- Environmentally Friendly – Because the ice is made on site and on demand, there is no waste of the earth’s valuable resources, no toxic emissions bringing the product to you, and no residual harmful waste products. In addition, because the units do not require refrigeration to keep the ice frozen, it has lower utility demands as well. It naturally supports the “Living Green” philosophy.
- Sump Well with Sump Pump – To easily remove drain water away from the machine.
- Lexan Graphics – To give the machine a clean, neat, professional appearance.
- Frame is constructed with high strength, corrosion-free Aluminum Alloy.
- Insulated Storage Bin which is made from food grade, molded plastic.
- Units require no refrigeration.
- Easy change water filter (Replacement is recommended every 6 months)
- Machine Dimensions: 72″ Wide (Front) x 36″ Deep x 90″ Tall
- Total Machine Weight: 1,115lbs
- Bin Storage Capacity: Up to 450-500lbs depending on the ice maker selected.
- 220V – Single Phase Electric with 60 amp Service
- ¾” Water Supply Line with 2” Drainage Line
- Multiple Ice Maker Options – Owners may select from a choice of four different Scotsman Ice Maker options so you can design your machine based on your production requirements and the number of employees/people using the machine.
|Scotsman Model #||Max 24hr Production||Storage Bin Capacity||Unit Width||Unit Depth||Unit Height||Unit Weight|
|C0630||776 lbs.||450-500 lbs.||72″||36″||90″||950 lbs.|
|C1030||1077 lbs.||450-500 lbs.||72″||36″||90″||995 lbs.|
|C1448||1553 lbs.||450-500 lbs.||72″||36″||90″||1105 lbs.|
The HYDRATION PRO PLUS eliminates need to order and manage ice and water supplies, schedule and accept deliveries of ice and water, or arrange for storage of these supplies. And, the cost over time for the machine is far less than retail pricing and is far more cost and time efficient than purchasing ice/water through a traditional vendor. The machine was designed to be energy efficient and reliable, so it is ready to use whenever you need ice or water – without waiting. It will save Employers time and money while improving employee well-being and safety.
The HYDRATION PRO PLUS ice and water dispenser was designed in response to OSHA’s Nationwide Heat Illness Prevention Campaign which was initiated in 2011, and meets the requirements set out by Cal/OSHA, which implemented its regulations and mandated compliance for a number of industries as of May 1, 2015. It provides an excellent source of clean ice and meets these regulations:
- Potable Water which is free from odors
- Clean, fresh and pure filtered water
- Water which can be cooled to acceptable levels
- Water in a sterile (and economical) way
- A source where water replenishment is readily available
- Ability to provide 2 Gallons of water per employee per eight hour shift
Hydration Pro Plus Photo Gallery
Let's Get Started
Get a Free Quote Today